New Orleans Business Resources
Join the thousands of successful companies located in New Orleans who understand that everything they need for continued growth and quality of life is right here.
With vibrant population growth and low unemployment, New Orleans offers one the lowest costs of doing business in the nation. The city’s countless attributes make it one of the most favorable climates for industry:
- Average wages are significantly lower than those offered by competitors
- Utility rates are below the national average
- Class A office space begins at just $13 per sq. ft.
- #1 among the top 100 U.S. cities in GDP growth from 2007-2012
- Reported the lowest unemployment rate among top 50 metropolitan areas in 2013
- One of only nine U.S. metros to experience positive middle skilled job growth from 2007-2013
The Business Alliance connects expanding, relocating, and growing companies to valuable resources. Our team of economic development professionals applies strategic and creative thinking to the projects they work with and ultimately help companies transition easily into New Orleans life with all their needs met.
NOLABA offers many business resources, including business intelligence and assistance in your expansion and growth.
Learn more about business resources available to you in New Orleans: